Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.
Illinois

Residents forced out of their homes after kitchen fire in Peoria

Peoria, Illinois (WMBD) — Unattended cooking caused a fire in Peoria on Wednesday that forced one to evacuate.

Firefighters responded to reports of smoke in a building near the 2400 block on Gale Avenue around 6:50 p.m., according to a Peoria Fire Department press release. Upon arrival, firefighters observed smoke from the front door of the residence.

The fire was in the kitchen and was quickly extinguished. Residents were outside the building before the fire brigade arrived. One resident has been evacuated and will be living with his family.

The fire caused an estimated $10,000 in damage. No injuries have been reported at this time.

https://www.centralillinoisproud.com/news/local-news/resident-displaced-after-kitchen-fire-in-peoria/ Residents forced out of their homes after kitchen fire in Peoria

Related Articles

Back to top button
slot gacor slot gacor