Sometimes we see people sitting at the slot machines in casinos with dead-pan faces. They just sit there, not moving much and letting the reels stop before they even know what they have won or lost. Then they do it again. And then again. It’s as if winning were something that happens only by luck – which is what you will feel like after losing over and over again out of frustration. But wait! There are things you can do to increase your chances of success at slots, regardless of what any pro says about how this machine works or how that one plays out particularly well etc. You don’t need any special tools or skills either; all you need to know are a few tips on how to win at slots like on Slothunter that will get your head out of the clouds and into a positive state of mind. It is important to inform yourself beforehand, to know all the tricks. Like if you are interested in crypto gambling, you can read about top bitcoin gambling sites.
How to play slot machines properly?
- It doesn’t matter what machine you choose, as long as it’s not too tight! In casinos everywhere, there are many penny slot machines. People who don’t know much about gambling, often believe these to be loose machines with high payouts because their smallest denomination is one penny. The truth is, though, that most modern slot machines have been programmed to favor the casino: in practice, this means that the player gets back only between 75 and 87% of what he puts in (usually even less). If you don’t want to lose all your coins very quickly, stay away from the penny slot machines!
- The higher denomination machines (nickels, dimes and quarters) are usually much looser than the penny ones. You can even find some $1 or $5 denominations that give returns of 96% or 97%! This means that you only lose 3 to 4 cents per game on average, which is why experienced gamblers usually prefer them instead of taking their chances with penny slot machines.
- If you’re not an expert at slots yet, try out different types of games until you find what you like the most – one kind will not necessarily suit your personal preferences better than another type would do so don’t be afraid to experiment for a while. Once you know what you like best, stick to that kind of slot machine and you will gradually learn how to win at slots and get better at it.
What is the best way to win slots?
- If penny slots bore you, try some $1-maximum ones instead! The payouts here are slightly lower than those on the higher denomination games, but not by much – so if you find a good one (the return here is usually between 94% and 96%), your earnings will be close enough to those of an experienced gambler as for this not to make too much difference.
- Another way to increase your chances of winning on slot machines: stop playing when you’ve won a certain sum and then try again later (you could go for a walk or grab a bite to eat, for example). The idea here is that you will have had enough rest by the time you come back and your mind will be fresh so you can concentrate properly again.
- If none of these tips on how to win at slots worked for you, I suggest you try some different strategies until something starts working – it might just take a while! Try playing games with more lines or bet max coins per line if the payouts still aren’t big enough for your taste. Don’t get frustrated if you lose a few times in a row: stay positive and keep trying!
How many ways of winning are there?
- Finally, let’s go over the main kinds of slot machines available on the gambling market. There are hundreds of slot machine types all over the world, but only two basic categories: traditional machines and video slots. The difference here is that on traditional machines you must stop each reel manually whereas on video slot games the reels spin automatically.
- If you had any trouble winning at slots before, try playing some video slots instead! They will reward you with bigger payouts if lucky enough because each of their reels has more than one symbol – usually five or more symbols per line (to give you an example, a game may feature symbols like lemons, cherries and oranges). As these symbols align from left to right when you win a line, they add up in value. This way’s much easier to win big than with traditional slots!