Have you considered betting on your favorite E-sport but don’t know where to start from? Are you an E-sports enthusiast but don’t know what to expect from E-sports betting, even though you play your favorite E-sports games enthusiastically? You’ve come to the right place, as we’ve got just the guide for you, where you can find all the ground rules and E-sports betting tips for absolute beginners.
Betting on E-sports at esports-betting.pro is easy, user-friendly, and accessible from each smartphone device while you’re on the go. However, to make the most of this fun and exciting pastime, i.e., E-sports betting, you should give your best to avoid making mistakes. Read below our beginner’s guide to E-sports betting to make the most of it.
A pocket-size guide to E-sports betting
What’s E-sports betting?
E-sports betting is essentially all about placing bets on your professional video gaming teams and players that take part in professional tournaments for video gaming. Gamblers who wish their betting experience to remain safe have to make sure they pace their wagers only through secure and regulated E-sports bookmakers. Ensuring that the E-sports betting site has approval from the UKGC (the UK Gambling Commission) before placing a bet is of essential importance in the E-sports betting world. Bellow, you’ll find a list of the top-rated and most trustworthy E-sports websites where you can place your bets in 2022. These websites also offer a wide range of bonuses and guides on placing bets, which can greatly help each enthusiastic E-sports bettor gain more experience.
How to make sure that an E-sports betting site is reputable?
Most E-sports betting sites provide a user-friendly, transparent, and safe experience. However, some E-sports betting sites aren’t trustworthy, which is unfortunate but inevitable. However, there’s a list of the top reputable and trustworthy E-sports betting sites, where you can rest assured that you’ll get only the best E-sports betting experience:
- BetOnline.ag – at BetOnline.ag yu can place bets on each popular E-sports game, including CS:GO, Dota 2, and LOL (League of Legends). Moreover, you can place bets here on less popular games from the E-sports world, including StarCraft II and Valorant.
- Bet365 – for US and UK E-sports bettors, bet365 can offer the world the most trusted and respected betting operator. There’s a great selection of E-sports games to bet on and numerous lucrative bonuses ranging up to £100 for you to claim.
- 1xBet – offering numerous betting odds, 1xBet is an extremely user-friendly and safe online betting platform. You’ll come across a great number of promotions and a 100% bonus for your initial deposit.
- Betway – this website has a long history of being one of the most well-established E-sports betting markets in the USA and the UK. At Betway, you can place your bets through the Paysafecard and earn up to £10 each week for a free bet if you join the Betway Esports Club.
- MyBookie – all players from each corner of the Earth, including Europe and the USA, can bet on this E-sports betting website. There’s a 50% bonus for each sign-up you can use to place bets. In other words, if your first deposit is $100, you’ll get an extra $50 to place bets.
How to register for an E-sports betting website?
You can register for an E-sports betting website in five easy steps:
- Open your chosen, trustworthy E-sports betting website;
- Click on the “Sign Up” button;
- Enter your date of birth, place of residency, and email;
- Confirm your identity through an ID confirmation;
- Go through account confirmation, and place your first deposit.