Smooth Super Spy RompAlready on However, if you don’t want to take advantage of the House of Mouse streaming service, you’ll soon be able to rent or buy a Marvel Spy Thriller. BlackWidow’s digital home release date is August 10th, and DVD and Blu-ray will be released on September 14th.
The first Marvel Cinematic Universe movie in two years arrived in theaters and streaming (for an additional fee) on July 9th. The digital release date is only one month after that, and one month before it is recorded on disc. HD and 4K UHD options and Blu-ray / DVD / digital combo packs. Finally, the movie will be available free of charge to all Disney Plus subscribers on October 6th.
The new face cast makes this standalone day before an interesting return to the MCU,It provides some clues to Marvel’s future.
The home release includes nine deleted scenes, bloopers and features about Scarlett Johansson and Florence Pugh’s training regimen. The deleted scenes include a bike chase and additional action in the grabbing scene, the addition of Taskmaster and Secretary Ross, and one scene involving Rachel Weisz and David Harbor.
The list of extras is as follows:
- Bloopers Let’s take a look at some of the fun accidents on the set.
- Grocery shopping Natasha heads to a grocery store to prepare her for a trip to Norway. After a long drive, she arrives at her destination. It’s a mysterious trailer that doesn’t go anywhere.
- Bike chase Natasha and Jelena are chased by the assailants and sprint through the city to escape their enemies.
- Gulag Fight Alexei confronts several enemies and is quickly overwhelmed. When all hope seems lost, Natasha jumps in to help in the fight.
- smile The Taskmaster Protocol becomes active in the moment of tension and the iconic helmet is unveiled.
- Come after me Secretary Ross and Mason have discovered an important message left by Natasha.
- Walk and talk Alexei and Melina have a playful exchange. The Taskmaster arrives and confronts Alexei.
- Widow in training Jelena and Alexei wake up in captivity. While the widow is training, Melina hands her a taskmaster vial.
- kiss Alexei and Melina meet again after the action. Natasha mourns her premature death in the brutal aftermath.
- Ohio Natasha witnesses the carefree nature of the suburbs of Ohio through children in the neighborhood.
- Filmmaker introduction feature Director Cate Shortland introduces the film and its vision.
- Sisters Gonna Work It Out Feature Watch Scarlett and Florence train, fight and bond to become Black Widow’s sister duo. Listen to the cast and crew discussing characters, rigorous training, and building dynamics between two terrifying brothers.
- Featurette grows when you go home Come back to understand the size and scale of Black Widow’s solo films. Filmed around the world, the film strikes a balance between family and drama and high-stakes action. The cast and crew reveal the complexity of the action-packed stunts in the movie.
New movies to be released in 2021: Netflix, Marvel, etc.
Black Widow’s digital and Blu-ray release dates will be earlier.Thank you, Marvel
Source link Black Widow’s digital and Blu-ray release dates will be earlier.Thank you, Marvel