Asus has launched an Android 11-based ZenUI update for ROG Phone 3. Currently, units in Europe, Russia, and around the world on the phone with model number “ZS661KS” are receiving Android 11 updates.
This update brings many new features and improvements, including new features ZenUI Design, PowerMaster features, improved galleries, weather, settings, other apps, NearbyShare tiles and more.
The complete update change log is as follows:
- I have upgraded my system to Android 11 (some third party apps are not yet compatible with Android 11).
- Newly introduced ZenUI design
- Redesigned mobile manager, contacts, phone, file manager, calculator, clock, gallery, weather, sound recorder, settings, data transfer, local backup, setup wizard, system update app
- One-time permission support improves scope storage and automatically revoke app permissions
- Support for maintaining a Bluetooth connection when airplane mode is active
- Adjusted the notification tray to Android 11 design.Support notification conversations
- Classic style power button menu supports Android 11 device control and Google Pay
- Updated styles, automatic system color scheme switching, advanced options for back gesture settings, and SIM card settings.
- Removed the previous ASUS one-handed mode.
- Added notification history and bubble settings
- Mobile Manager PowerMaster feature integrated into battery settings
- PowerMaster features have been added to battery settings such as slow charging, charge limit selection, custom battery mode, and Hibernate app settings.
- Adjusted the design of the quick settings panel.
- Supports media control function.
- Added a nearby shared tile (must be added manually).
- After long-pressing the task’s app icon on the recent app screen, we’ve added lock tasks, screenshots, and sharing options.
- Adjusted the calculator design to the latest Android style.
- Added “Show blocked calls in call history” option to ASUS Phone call history settings
- Adjusted the size of the status bar icon for visual consistency
- Added alarm settings by date and group alarm function to the clock
- Support new edit pages in gallery app
- Adjusted to new screenshots and screenshot recorder folders to meet Android 11 requirements
- Updated the default selection logic for data categories in data transfers
- Adjusted the setup wizard page
- Adjusted system update settings options and update mechanism
Announcement update NS Asus ZenTalk Forum, the company advises ROG Phone 3 Users should back up their data before upgrading to Android 11. If you use the official software package to downgrade your device’s software version to Android 10, all data will be erased from your device’s internal storage.
Updates are deployed in batches, so a limited number of users will receive them today.If you haven’t received the update yet,[設定]>[システム]>[システムアップデート]You can check it manually by going to.
Asus releases Android 11 update for ROG Phone 3
Source link Asus releases Android 11 update for ROG Phone 3